Dr. Subhakar Mutyala MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Subhakar Mutyala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhakar Mutyala, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology, and Head and Neck Cancer.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mutyala graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mutyala has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mutyala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Subhakar Mutyala practice?
Dr. Subhakar Mutyala practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Killeen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Temple, TX.
See Killeen Radiologists and Killeen Oncologists.