A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhakar Mutyala, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology, and Head and Neck Cancer.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mutyala graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mutyala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Med CtrJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mutyala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Subhakar Mutyala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Subhakar Mutyala practice?
Dr. Subhakar Mutyala practices Radiation Oncology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY and Temple, TX.
See Bronx Radiation Oncologists.