A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhakar Mutyala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhakar Mutyala, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mutyala graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mutyala has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhakar Mutyala MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Subhakar Mutyala practice?
- Dr. Subhakar Mutyala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Subhakar Mutyala practices Radiation Oncology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Killeen, TX.
See Temple Radiologists.