A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Banerjee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banerjee
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banerjee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Banerjee, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Minsk Medical Institute.
Dr. Banerjee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash Banerjee MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Subhash Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Subhash Banerjee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subhash Banerjee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.