A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Batra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Batra, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Batra, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batra graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Batra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash C Batra MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Subhash C. Batra practice?
- Dr. Subhash Batra has 1 office location.
Dr. Subhash Batra practices Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Gastroenterologists.