A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Bhatia is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Bhatia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhatia has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash C Bhatia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Subhash C. Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Subhash Bhatia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Subhash Bhatia practices Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Psychiatrists.