A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Deshmukh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Deshmukh is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshmukh graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Deshmukh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash B Deshmukh MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Subhash B. Deshmukh practice?
- Dr. Subhash Deshmukh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Subhash Deshmukh practices General Practice near Corona, CA.
See Corona Primary Care Doctors.