A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Dhand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Dhand is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhand
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Dhand, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhand graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Dhand has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash Dhand BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Subhash Dhand practice?
- Dr. Subhash Dhand has 1 office location.
Dr. Subhash Dhand practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Internists and West Covina Oncologists.