A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Dhand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Dhand is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Dhand, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhand graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Dhand has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash Dhand BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Subhash Dhand practice?
- Dr. Subhash Dhand has 4 office locations.
Dr. Subhash Dhand practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Internists and West Covina Oncologists.