Dr. Subhash Gupta MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Pompano Beach, FL

1.9

March 17th, 2016
very bad professional
I dont recommend this doctor because he is not a real professional doctor, he doesnt care about the patient`s health, his only preocupation is the way he can take your money, how? veery easy, he keeps you sick to gain time and charge you each appointment. Besides, he doesnt tell you almost anything, just a few words and doesnt answer to your quuestions or the answer is not the most professional. my experience with him was terrible. I had to change to another doctor.

March 2nd, 2016
He doesn't care about the patient's health just about making money for his pocket and causes the patient unnecessary spending. He orders test to be done and has no record of it in the patient's file. then he orders the same expensive endoscopy a few months later. just doesn't care and very abrupt. I would never go back there nor would I recommend anyone to go see him.

June 3rd, 2015
Dr Gupta is GREAT
Excellent doctor, got my stomach tube installed, pain under control, anxiety relieved. Best experience in a while. He spent time with me, explained everything about my conditions, and what we can do to help me. Great beside manner as well.

July 28th, 2014
Terrible office staff
After a colonoscopy i have called half a dozen times to find out the results of a biopsy. No one ever returns your call, when you reach a live person they are rude, uninformative, untrained and unprofessional. I have researched many websites and they all say the same thing about this doctor and his staff.

June 26th, 2014
Dr. was rude
The doctor was very short with me. Told me he did not think there was anything he could do for me. His staff was rude when scheduling procedure. I told them to forget it and went to another doctor who was amazing. I would not recomend anyone here

December 25th, 2010
Very professional and friendly. One of the most sincerest doctors I have met.

July 21st, 2010
GUY GETS A F-
GUY PERFORMED A PROCEDURE ON ME,WASNT IMPRESSED,AFTER THE PROCEDURE I NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN,THE HOSPITAL HAD TO CALL HIM,WHICH HE ANSWERED HOURS LATER AND DISCHARGED ME,3 WEEKS LATER I STILL DONT KNOW HIS FINDINGS,CALLED HIS OFFICE,STILL WAITING FOR A CALL FROM HIM..HE SHOULD NOT EVEN BE AN ANIMAL DR.