- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Kini is Excellent. Dr. Kini has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Kini, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Biliopancreatic Diversion, Digestive System Abnormalities, and Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kini graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Kini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Subhash U. Kini practice?
Dr. Subhash Kini practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See New York Surgeons.