Learn more about Dr. Subhash Kini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Kini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kini
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Kini, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kini graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash Ullal Kini BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Subhash U. Kini practice?
- Dr. Subhash Kini has 1 office location.
Dr. Subhash Kini practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.