Learn more about Dr. Subhash Kshetrapal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Kshetrapal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kshetrapal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kshetrapal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Kshetrapal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kshetrapal graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kshetrapal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash K Kshetrapal MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Subhash K. Kshetrapal practice?
- Dr. Subhash Kshetrapal has 1 office location.
Dr. Subhash Kshetrapal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.