A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Kshetrapal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Kshetrapal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Kshetrapal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kshetrapal graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kshetrapal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kshetrapal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Subhash K. Kshetrapal practice?
Dr. Subhash Kshetrapal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Lehigh Acres, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Internists and Lehigh Acres Cardiologists.