A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Kukreja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Kukreja, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kukreja graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kukreja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash Kukreja MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subhash Kukreja practice?
- Dr. Subhash Kukreja has 1 office location.
Dr. Subhash Kukreja practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Nuclear Medicine Physicians.