A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Mahajan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Mahajan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash Chander Mahajan MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Subhash C. Mahajan practice?
- Dr. Subhash Mahajan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subhash Mahajan practices Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Gastroenterologists.