A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Patel is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Patel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary`s Hospital
- St Francis Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash Prahladbhai Patel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Subhash P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Subhash Patel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Subhash Patel practices Psychiatry near Lincolnton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Gastonia, NC and Statesville, NC.
See Lincolnton Psychiatrists.