A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- Blanchard Valley Rgnl Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash Ramanlal Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Subhash R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Subhash Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Subhash Patel practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Plastic Surgeons.