Learn more about Dr. Subhash Proothi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Proothi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proothi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Proothi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Proothi, BS, FRCP, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Proothi graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Proothi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash C Proothi BS, FRCP, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Subhash C. Proothi practice?
- Dr. Subhash Proothi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subhash Proothi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.