Learn more about Dr. Subhash Proothi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Proothi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Proothi, BS, FRCP, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Proothi graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Proothi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash C Proothi BS, FRCP, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Subhash C. Proothi practice?
- Dr. Subhash Proothi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Subhash Proothi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.