A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Ramnauth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Ramnauth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Ramnauth, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramnauth graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramnauth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash Chand Ramnauth MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Subhash C. Ramnauth practice?
- Dr. Subhash Ramnauth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subhash Ramnauth practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Surgeons.