Learn more about Dr. Subhash Sabharwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Sabharwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabharwal
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabharwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Sabharwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabharwal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sabharwal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash C Sabharwal MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Subhash C. Sabharwal practice?
- Dr. Subhash Sabharwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Subhash Sabharwal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.