A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Sabharwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Sabharwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabharwal
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sabharwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Sabharwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabharwal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sabharwal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash C Sabharwal MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Subhash C. Sabharwal practice?
- Dr. Subhash Sabharwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subhash Sabharwal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.