A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Samant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samant
Education & Awards
Dr. Samant graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Samant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Medical Center
- St Joseph`s Medical Center Yonkers, NY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash Ramchandra Samant MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Subhash R. Samant practice?
- Dr. Subhash Samant has 3 office locations.
Dr. Subhash Samant practices Anesthesiology near Tuckahoe, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Tuckahoe Anesthesiologists.