A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhash Shah is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhash Shah, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Rehabilitation Hospital
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash H Shah MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Subhash H. Shah practice?
- Dr. Subhash Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Subhash Shah practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburg, KS.
See Wichita Neurologists.