Dr. Subhash Shah Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Subhash Shah?

Posted on February 4th, 2013

My kid didnt mind not seeing the dr ever cuz he is rude. My grandson born with a rare disorder and Dr accused her of being on drugs. Baby was to have follow up mri at a year but Dr said why bother what's the point. My grandson has seizures inspite of needs and Dr doesn't even try.....Hes going to start a new neurologist this month!!

Posted on February 4th, 2013

Dr Shah

Posted on February 19th, 2011

I am going to look for another Pediatric Neurologist. I really like Dr. Shah and his PA! I am concerned that they are just drugging up my son and not looking for other options. We have been going to him for 6 months and all the information I have learned about my son's condition has been through the internet. The office does not return calls in a timely manner when I have concerns or questions regarding my son's condition.

Posted on November 1st, 2010

Never see Dr. Shah, mostly his PA, when we have a problem we talk to a nurse. When we saw Dr. Shah at Wesley, he would come in at midnight. When he released us, it was in the afternoon he very short and rude when we tried to get answers, the patient had been air lifted to Wesley and the next day he was releasing him, and not telling us what to do, did not even get a print out with instructions!!!

Posted on October 30th, 2017