A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Subhash Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vyas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Williamson ARH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhash A Vyas MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Subhash A. Vyas practice?
- Dr. Subhash Vyas has 1 office location.
Dr. Subhash Vyas practices Urology near South Williamson, KY.
See South Williamson Urologists.