A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhashchandra Javia is Good. Dr. Javia has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Javia graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.More Education & Awards
Dr. Javia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Javia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Subhashchandra Javia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Subhashchandra C. Javia practice?
Dr. Subhashchandra Javia practices Psychiatry near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Psychiatrists.