A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhaschandra Javia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhaschandra Javia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Javia
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Javia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Javia graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Javia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhaschandra J Javia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Subhaschandra J. Javia practice?
- Dr. Subhaschandra Javia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Subhaschandra Javia practices Psychiatry near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, PA and Easton, PA.
See Phillipsburg Psychiatrists.