A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhashini Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhashini Gowda, Cardiovascular Diseases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gowda
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Gowda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gowda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhashini A Gowda MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Subhashini A. Gowda practice?
- Dr. Subhashini Gowda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Subhashini Gowda practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ.
See Monroe Township Cardiologists.