A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhashini Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhashini Gowda, Cardiovascular Diseases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gowda
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gowda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gowda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhashini A Gowda MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Subhashini A. Gowda practice?
- Dr. Subhashini Gowda has 1 office location.
Dr. Subhashini Gowda practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Cardiologists.