A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhashini Ladella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhashini Ladella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhashini Ladella, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladella graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Ladella has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhashini Joseph Ladella BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subhashini J. Ladella practice?
- Dr. Subhashini Ladella has 5 office locations.
Dr. Subhashini Ladella practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Sartell, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.