A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhashini Ladella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhashini Ladella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhashini Ladella, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Perinatal Care
- Perinatologist (Maternal-Fetal Medicine)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladella graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Ladella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhashini J Ladella BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subhashini J. Ladella practice?
- Dr. Subhashini Ladella has 1 office location.
Dr. Subhashini Ladella practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.