A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhashini Thota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhashini Thota, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thota graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Thota has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhashini Thota MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subhashini Thota practice?
- Dr. Subhashini Thota has 3 office locations.
Dr. Subhashini Thota practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.