A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhasis Maitra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhasis Maitra is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhasis Maitra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maitra graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Maitra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maitra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Subhasis Maitra practice?
Dr. Subhasis Maitra practices Pediatrics, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ.
See Avondale Pediatricians, Avondale General Practitioners, and Avondale Internists.