Dr. Subhasree Misra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Subhasree Misra?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Subhasree Misra?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2016

4th Dr I've tried, and the best.

I've been through 3 other neurologists, and was feeling awful about my newly onset epilepsy until I met Dr. Misra. She actually LISTENED to me, and was respectful and kind. (The fact that I had to mention this shows some of the awful Dr's I've had to deal with. Honestly, I'm 31 and after my second Dr's behavior I started having MY MOTHER come into my appointments with me. I wanted her to see how rudely some of these Dr's talked to me, and how they refused to listen.) Dr. Misra was not that way, and she had me make appointments for tests THAT DAY, instead of so many other Dr's who said I could just call a number later and make appointments some other time. Actions like that, after the runaround I got before, made me feel like she is the doctor who could actually help me.

February 26th, 2016

She should rethink her career choice...

I need to start by saying this office staff is wonderful and so very kind. Dr. Misra was late for my appointment because she was flirting with a drug rep! Wear your dang coat and act like the educated woman you supposedly are. Then after making me wait for her, she decides to rush me like it was my fault and she has better things to do. I'm trying to start a dialogue and truly dive in deep to my symptoms to learn about my health and how medications affect my body. Especially after seeing her openly flirt with that drug rep. Are you prescribing me the best medication or are you pushing the drugs of some guy you wish would ask you out? I have never felt more discouraged and confused after an appointment. It truly makes me sad to know that there is a doctor like this, who has no care nor respect for her patients. If you want a doctor who genuinely cares for their patients, go to anyone but Dr. Misra.

September 12th, 2015

UNPROFESSIONAL

Dr. Misra was the MOST unprofessional doctor I have ever been to. She continuously interrupted me when I was trying to tell her about side effects from the medication she had prescribed. When I mentioned that the medication was causing problems to a recent surgical site and I didn't want to have to go back in for another surgery, she told me "It was a risk I would have to take". Furthermore, as I was trying to talk, she kept interrupting me. When I asked her to please stop interrupting me, she told me,"No" and kept talking! She should have listened instead of making her own assumptions about what I was trying to tell her. She had no interest in what I had to say. She was extremely rude, didn't remember what she had told me at a previous visit because she "didn't write it down", and walked out on me when I was trying to ask a question because my husband said something to her about interrupting us again. I definitely would NOT recommend this doctor. She does not prepare for her patients prior to visits, listen to them during visits, nor does she follow up with them after visits. I would give her zero stars if I could. It's a shame because the rest of the staff is very pleasant.

March 27th, 2015

Drs phone takes priority

On first visit Dr. Misra answered her phone in mid interview. A dozen eggs, and a loaf of bread. Very unprofessional.

January 25th, 2013

Great with my husband

She was excellent at helping my husband to accept his diagnosis and the modifications necessary to his behavior (no driving). She gave him medical information appropriate for his ability to understand. She did NOT order unnecessary tests. He was often stubborn and refused to accept what doctors wanted him to do, but she was thorough in her examination and explanation. He understood how following her directions would improve his conditions. That was a big accomplishment!

January 18th, 2012

a great doctor

the ease by which she explains a condition is off the charts Ive only met with her once but i went through 3 doctors before i found her. i will be seeing her from now on

April 11th, 2011

patient

After seeing other doctors, who did not know what was wrong, my primary doctor send me to see Dr. Misra. She told me it would take time to diagnose what was wrong. After some time, we now know what is wrong. With her treatment, I am feeling a lot better. She is very patient and answers all my questions.

October 16th, 2016