A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhasri Kannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhasri Kannan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannan graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kannan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhasri Kannan MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subhasri Kannan practice?
- Dr. Subhasri Kannan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Subhasri Kannan practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Internists.