A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhendra Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhendra Banerjee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banerjee
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Banerjee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhendra Banerjee, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Banerjee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhendra N Banerjee BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Subhendra N. Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Subhendra Banerjee has 1 office location.
Dr. Subhendra Banerjee practices Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.