A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhendu Kundu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhendu Kundu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhendu Kundu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kundu graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kundu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhendu DR Kundu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subhendu D. Kundu practice?
- Dr. Subhendu Kundu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Subhendu Kundu practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.