Dr. Subhendu Narayan MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Walnut Creek, CA

3.9

December 9th, 2015
Dr. Narayan is both my wife's and my self doctor for the past ten years and we both think that he is an awesome doctor and he deserves more than 5 star in every category above! We love him!

December 19th, 2011
I think that Dr. Narayan is very good clinically but his office staff in Berkeley is lacking in customer service. i will not return to this office due to their lack of organization and kindness

July 15th, 2011
Excellent
I've had Crohn's for over 40 years and have seen my share of gastros. Dr. Narayan is an excellent diagnostician and has always been there for me in emergencies.

December 26th, 2010
Ok doctor, terrible business man...
Dr. Narayan and his staff have a very nice facility, but have some serious problems regarding their professionalism. Every time I have gone to him I have paid up front what was owed, and yet received another bill a few weeks later. Every time I have called and it was a "mistake" on their side. This has happened 3 or 4 times now. Further, I was being prescribed a medication by him that ran out. I ordered a refill and it has been almost 3 weeks with no response, no refill, nobody even answering their phone. I actually had to go pay to see an entirely different doctor to get this medication in any sort of timely fashion. This would not be my top choice if I could do it all over again, and I would not recommend him to others.