Dr. Subhi Sbahi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 22nd, 2014
He saved my life in 2011 very nice and caring dr to my family while I was in icu siting to wake up

June 21st, 2011
Forever Grateful for such an Amazing Doctor
Recently, my 43 yr old husband went to Urgent Care complaining of fluttering in his chest thinking he might have acid reflux or something, next thing we know we were rushed to HF hospital where (much to our shock & surprise) we were told he had a heart attack. Shortly thereafter, we met Dr. Sbahi who would perform 2 different stent procedures during our 5 night stay in the hospital. Dr. Sbahi was so thorough, kind, & compassionate. He was even able to make us laugh a little during such a scary/unexpected time. His knowledge & concern was so comforting and reassuring. He made it his business to know everything about my husband's condition even being the 1st doctor in the hospital to accurately diagnose his gall stones too. There are not enough words to describe my gratitude to this brilliant man & Cardiologist. I am forever grateful that my husband's heart was in his hands.

November 10th, 2010
Excellent Cardiologist
I have been under Dr. Sbahi's care for over 5 years now. Nothing critical so far, just annual check ups and tests. He has a great personality and does not rush things. The office staff is all great. Just called there to ask for some prescription refills. Quick, easy, painless process! Highly recommended.

May 28th, 2010
YOU SAVED MY LIFE!! NICE WORK SUBHI!

April 29th, 2010
Mr Ed Abratowski
Came across Dr. Subhi on my 1st visit to Henry Ford of Macomb while having a heart attack. His fast action, professionalism and confidence convinced me that this man was going to be my heart doctor.The best thing about Dr Subhi that I can say is "That he is really there when you need him"

October 11th, 2009
Great Doctor
he saved my life and is the best doctor ive been to in my life!

June 28th, 2009
He Saved My Life at 47 years old!
The Doc rushed in and him and his team saved my life at 47 years old. 8 shocks on the table and 3 stents put in, He remembers me well!! 3.5 years later, and yes Dr. Sbahi, I am still driving that Black 85 Corvette! Very understanding man that doesn't rush you out of the office to make the next buck! YOU ARE "THE MAN" DR. SBAHI!! TM