A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhi Sharif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhi Sharif is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharif
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharif graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Sharif has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhi G Sharif MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Subhi G. Sharif practice?
- Dr. Subhi Sharif has 1 office location.
Dr. Subhi Sharif practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Primary Care Doctors and Hemet General Practitioners.