Learn more about Dr. Subhransu Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhransu Ray is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhransu Ray, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ray has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhransu Kumar Ray MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Subhransu K. Ray practice?
- Dr. Subhransu Ray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subhransu Ray practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.