Learn more about Dr. Subhransu Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhransu Ray is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhransu Ray, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ray has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhransu Kumar Ray MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Subhransu K. Ray practice?
- Dr. Subhransu Ray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subhransu Ray practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.