A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhransu Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhransu Ray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhransu Ray, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ray has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhransu K Ray MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Subhransu K. Ray practice?
- Dr. Subhransu Ray has 8 office locations.
Dr. Subhransu Ray practices Ophthalmology near Antioch, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Antioch Ophthalmologists.