A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subhransu Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subhransu Ray is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subhransu Ray, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ray has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subhransu Kumar Ray MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Subhransu K. Ray practice?
- Dr. Subhransu Ray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subhransu Ray practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.