A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subin Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subin Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subin Jain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subin Jain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subin Jain practice?
- Dr. Subin Jain has 6 office locations.
Dr. Subin Jain practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Sleep Medicine Doctors, Louisville Pulmonologists, and Louisville Critical Care Practitioners.