A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subir Singh Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subir Singh Bhatia, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subir Singh Bhatia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh Bhatia graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh Bhatia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subir Singh Bhatia MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Subir Singh Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Subir Singh Bhatia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Subir Singh Bhatia practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.