A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subir Vij:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subir Vij is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subir Vij, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vij graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Vij has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subir Vij MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subir Vij practice?
- Dr. Subir Vij has 3 office locations.
Dr. Subir Vij practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Geriatric Doctors.