Learn more about Dr. Subodh Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subodh Agrawal, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subodh Agrawal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Agrawal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subodh Agrawal MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subodh Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Subodh Agrawal has 1 office location.
Dr. Subodh Agrawal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Sleep Medicine near Athens, GA.
See Athens Internists, Athens Cardiologists, and Athens Sleep Medicine Doctors.