A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subodh Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subodh Agrawal, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subodh Agrawal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Agrawal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subodh Agrawal MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subodh Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Subodh Agrawal has 1 office location.
Dr. Subodh Agrawal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Sleep Medicine near Athens, GA.
See Athens Internists, Athens Cardiologists, and Athens Sleep Medicine Doctors.