Dr. Subodh Bhuchar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 6 reviews

October 9th, 2014
If you don't mind waiting for 3 hours for a 15 min visit, Dr. Bhuchar is a viable option\
Dr. Bhuchar and his staff are the worst. I used to get throat infections once a month for close to a decade. Dr. Bhuchar would insist on treating me with antibiotics. When I moved 9 months for work, I went in to see an ENT because I was coughing up blood. The ENT said I had the worst case of Tonsillitis she had ever seen. When they cut out my tonsils her exact words were they "fell apart" and she "had never seen anything like it". And for 10 years Dr. Bhuchar insisted I was 100% Ok. My dad is diabetic and had a premature heart attack when he was 38. Dr. Bhuchar insists that I am fine, yet he has never even discussed sending me to a specialist for diabetes or a cardiologist. He keeps telling me to just exercise and eat right.... I do not need to wait 3 hrs. to have a guy tell me what I already know. I eat almost no sugar and my A1C levels are in the pre-diabetes threshold, and he is not concerned. I have constant chest pain, he tells me it is all in my head. Usually when I get an annual physical done, I have to make TWO separate appointments, and each time I have a 2- 3 hr. wait. The first appointment is for him to order the blood tests, and the second one is for him to read me the blood tests. All of his nurses have visible tattoos, some of them have tattoos on their necks. They are rude and mean, and try as hard as possible to avoid helping you. One time I went in to pay a bill they sent me in the mail, the lady at the reception desk would not even make eye contact with me while I stood there staring at her through the glass window for almost 15 minutes. It was not until I started to make a scene would they process my credit card. I am posting this review because I will never go back to Dr. Bhuchar ever again. I wanted to stay with him since he knows my medical history, but I do not think he is a good doctor and after reading all the other reviews below I no longer trust Dr. Bhuchar. He should lose his License to practice medicine in my opinion!!

December 17th, 2013
Don't waste your time, money or child's well being with this office or Dr.
First of all, the wait was at minimum an hour and a half at every appointment we went to for our newborn. The "nurses" (if you can call them that) are HORRIBLE. They not only measured my newborn wrong (over an inch and a half off) but weighed him wrong as well -- over two pounds off which is very important with a newborn. The front office staff is rude and not helpful when it comes to scheduling an appointment, getting them to answer the phone, or dealing with insurance. My newborn was diagnosed wrong three times (beginning from 2 wks of age to 3 wks of age) After our 3rd appointment for the same issue, we left and went straight to the ER where my newborn ended up needing surgery. Needless to say, we will NOT be returning and I will be sure to steer parents in the opposite direction if they even think about seeing this office as an option.

November 14th, 2013
Fantastic physician
I went to this doctor through my insurance company list. He spent time listening to my concerns, went through a thorough investigative process and nailed my diagnosis perfectly. He has an excellent bedside manner. I have gone back with my mother who now loves him. The best part is that he follows his patients in the hospital as well so that the level of care is not interrupted.

March 29th, 2011
Wait time and follow-up information
The wait time is too long. If you have an appointment, don't expect to be seen within an hour of that time. I spent three hours at the doctors office. I had blood work done and I have repeatedly called for the results. They transfer you to a nurse line and you have to leave a message and she states that she will call you back by the close of that business day. Well, that doesn't happen. I'm still waiting after two weeks.

September 7th, 2009
Wait time is a problem, but once you get to see the doctor, he has your full attention. I've been going to him for 5+ years and he has been an excelent PCP.

July 27th, 2008
tends to ignore symptoms.
It's almost impossible to get someone on the phone. And they are not the best in calling back. A patient visits a doctor because he/she is hurting or body is saying something. But Dr. Bhuchar tends to move towards assuming no-wrong and ignore the symptoms explained by patient instead of asking more questions and exploring what patient is going through.