A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subodh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subodh Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subodh Patel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Uniontown Hospital
- Highlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subodh G Patel MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Subodh G. Patel practice?
- Dr. Subodh Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Subodh Patel practices Urology near Uniontown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, PA.
See Uniontown Urologists.