A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subodh Lal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subodh Lal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subodh Lal, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lal graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subodh Kumar Lal MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Subodh K. Lal practice?
- Dr. Subodh Lal has 11 office locations.
Dr. Subodh Lal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hiram, GA and Douglasville, GA.
See Austell Internists and Austell Gastroenterologists.