A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subodh Chauhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subodh Chauhan, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chauhan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subodh Chauhan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Egg Collection (Oocyte Retrieval)
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Ovulation Induction
- Prenatal Care
- Reproductive Medicine
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chauhan graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chauhan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subodh R Chauhan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Subodh R. Chauhan practice?
- Dr. Subodh Chauhan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subodh Chauhan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Sugar Land Endocrinologists.