A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subodhsingh Chauhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subodhsingh Chauhan, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subodhsingh Chauhan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Prenatal Care
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chauhan graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chauhan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subodhsingh R Chauhan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Subodhsingh R. Chauhan practice?
- Dr. Subodhsingh Chauhan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subodhsingh Chauhan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Obstetricians & Gynecologists.