A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subrahmanya Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subrahmanya Bhat, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Bhat has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subrahmanya Khandige Bhat MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Subrahmanya K. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Subrahmanya Bhat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Subrahmanya Bhat practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oakland Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Oakland Gardens Internists and Oakland Gardens Cardiologists.