Dr. Subrahmanya Khandige Bhat MD and MBBS is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subrahmanya Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subrahmanya Bhat, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Subrahmanya K. Bhat practice?
Dr. Subrahmanya Bhat practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Oakland Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Oakland Gardens Internists, Oakland Gardens Cardiologists, Oakland Gardens Geriatric Doctors, Oakland Gardens Urgent Care Centers, Oakland Gardens Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Oakland Gardens Obstetricians & Gynecologists.