A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subrahmanya Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhat
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bhat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subrahmanya Bhat, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Bhat has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subrahmanya Khandige Bhat MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Subrahmanya K. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Subrahmanya Bhat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Subrahmanya Bhat practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oakland Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Oakland Gardens Internists and Oakland Gardens Cardiologists.