Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Subrahmanya Bhat
Dr. Subrahmanya Bhat, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland Gardens, NY, with other offices in Fresh Meadows, NY and Smithtown, NY (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Bhat is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills and North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview. He speaks English.
Dr. Subrahmanya Bhat has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Subrahmanya Bhat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland Gardens, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Ali Aboufares
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Oakland Gardens, NY 0.01 mi21
Dr. Indu Shivaram
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oakland Gardens, NY 0.01 mi29