A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subrahmanya Siripurapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subrahmanya Siripurapu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siripurapu graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Siripurapu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subrahmanya Ravi Siripurapu MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subrahmanya R. Siripurapu practice?
- Dr. Subrahmanya Siripurapu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Subrahmanya Siripurapu practices Internal Medicine near Addison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, CA.
See Addison Internists.