A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subrahman Boyareddigari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subrahman Boyareddigari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyareddigari
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyareddigari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subrahman Boyareddigari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyareddigari graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyareddigari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
- Faith Community Hospital
- Palo Pinto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subrahman Reddy Boyareddigari MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Subrahman R. Boyareddigari practice?
- Dr. Subrahman Boyareddigari has 1 office location.
Dr. Subrahman Boyareddigari practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mineral Wells, TX.
See Mineral Wells Internists and Mineral Wells Gastroenterologists.