A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subrahmanyam Nasika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subrahmanyam Nasika is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasika graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Nasika has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subrahmanyam Nasika MD is a male Nephrologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Subrahmanyam Nasika practice?
- Dr. Subrahmanyam Nasika has 1 office location.
Dr. Subrahmanyam Nasika practices Nephrology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Nephrologists.