A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Govindaraju Subramani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Govindaraju Subramani is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Govindaraju Subramani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramani graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Subramani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Govindaraju Subramani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Govindaraju Subramani practice?
- Dr. Govindaraju Subramani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Govindaraju Subramani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Ripon, WI.
See Oshkosh Internists and Oshkosh Cardiologists.