Learn more about Dr. Govindaraju Subramani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Govindaraju Subramani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramani
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Subramani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Govindaraju Subramani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramani graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Subramani has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Govindaraju Subramani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Govindaraju Subramani practice?
- Dr. Govindaraju Subramani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Govindaraju Subramani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, WI and Ripon, WI.
See Oshkosh Internists and Oshkosh Cardiologists.