A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Govindaraju Subramani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Govindaraju Subramani is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramani
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Subramani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Govindaraju Subramani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramani graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Subramani has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Govindaraju Subramani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Govindaraju Subramani practice?
- Dr. Govindaraju Subramani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Govindaraju Subramani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, WI and Ripon, WI.
See Oshkosh Internists and Oshkosh Cardiologists.