A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarva Sarvananda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarva Sarvananda is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarvananda
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarvananda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarvananda graduated from University Of Colombo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarva Subramaniam Sarvananda MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarva S. Sarvananda practice?
- Dr. Sarva Sarvananda has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarva Sarvananda practices Psychiatry near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Psychiatrists.