A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Seetharaman graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seetharaman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seetharaman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman practice?
Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.