A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seetharaman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Seetharaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Seetharaman graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seetharaman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman practice?
- Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.