A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seetharaman
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Seetharaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Seetharaman graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seetharaman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman practice?
- Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Subramaniam Seetharaman practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.