Dr. Subramaniam Sriram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Subramaniam Sriram?

May 7th, 2017

Best Neurologist

Very intelligent and well educated Doctor.

March 14th, 2017

Former patient

I wish he would move to Knoxville, I may move back simply because of this wonderful Doctor and individual... And his wonderul vintage Dr's bag....and of course Mrs. Pat.

March 14th, 2015

My favorite Dr. on the face of the planet...he has an old leather doctors' bag that says it all...I miss him, I had to move to East. Tennessee. Such a smart fellow!

April 28th, 2013

Ram review

Dr. Sriram has been the very best Dr. I have ever met. He is knowledgeable, intelligent, personable and always professional.

December 3rd, 2012

I would not recommend him to anyone.

He was very uncaring. He handled me very roughly. He even hurt me. I was also a RA patient with the other problems. He jerked my joints around in a very unprofessional manner. He did not even act like he cared if he found out what was wrong with me. The other staff (nurse) was very sweet and caring. I tried to talk about my symptoms. He would not even let me share all of them. He kept asking me questions that pertained nothing to my health. I was crying the whole 2-1/2 hour trip home. It is sad and pathetic that there are doctors out there like him.

May 2nd, 2012

I have been treated by Dr. Sriram for 11 years MS. I am comfortable with Dr. Sriram and trust his judgement. I have moved four hours away but still continue to use Dr. Sriram as my neurologist .

October 7th, 2011

Excellent

I just love Dr. Sriram. He is very caring and concerned. He goes over all of the MRI's and other tests or labwork with you on a personal level. He is agressive in treating MS and doesn't just sit on it and wait for something to happen like most do. He spends as much time with you as you need and explains everything so well and very thorough. He is extremely knowledgable about the disease and I like that he has over 30 years experience. This man knows what he is doing and I highly recommend him. I am so super glad I found him and trust him completely. Great Man!! I appreciate him and everything he does for everyone with this awful disease. Thank you Dr. Sriram.

September 30th, 2010

Great doctor, so-so support

Dr. Sriram is a caring, thoughtful doctor at the center of worldwide neurology studies, findings and progress. He listens closely and tends toward cautious conservative conclusions while weighing up many factors (your feelings about a treatment, stage of your disease, your lifestyle challenges etc), which I appreciate. But you have to run the gauntlet of a busy research hospital to be treated by him, which means sometimes feeling rushed during appointments and lack of individualized attention and follow up (their staff is extremely overworked and they see thousands of patients per year). If you see him, see him for his expertise and then find a nurse/caregiver who can help with follow up and the daily concerns of a chronic disease.

April 21st, 2010

BEST

Very easy to talk toExtremely knowledgeable and caringPrompt

August 1st, 2016