Learn more about Dr. Subramanya Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subramanya Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subramanya Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subramanya Rao MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Subramanya Rao practice?
- Dr. Subramanya Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Subramanya Rao practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Internists, Palos Heights Hematologists, and Palos Heights Oncologists.