Learn more about Dr. Subramanya Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Subramanya Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Subramanya Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Subramanya Rao MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Subramanya Rao practice?
- Dr. Subramanya Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Subramanya Rao practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Internists, Palos Heights Hematologists, and Palos Heights Oncologists.